If you’re looking for a way to clean your marble countertops and floors, you may be wondering if Fabuloso is the right product for the job.
Yes, it’s safe to use Fabuloso cleaning products on tiles, granite, or marble. Fabuloso is a neutral pH cleaner that won’t damage your stone surfaces, making it a great multipurpose cleaner.
In this blog post, we will answer that question and give you some tips on how to keep your marble countertops in pristine condition.
Table of Contents
How to Use Fabuloso on Marble
To clean your marble countertops with Fabuloso, simply spray the surface and wipe it down with a clean cloth. For tougher stains, you may need to scrub a little bit harder.
Just make sure not to scratch the surface of your marble by scrubbing with any harsh materials such as steel wool.
Once you’re finished cleaning, be sure to rinse the surface with water and dry it off to prevent streaks.
Benefits of Using Fabuloso on Marble
Here are some of the top reasons why people choose to use Fabuloso on their marble tabletops:
- It’s Streak-Free: When used correctly, Fabuloso will not leave behind any streaks on your marble surface.
- It’s Easy to Use: You don’t need any special equipment or skills to use Fabuloso on marble. Simply spray and wipe!
- It’s Affordable: Fabuloso is a budget-friendly option for cleaning marble.
- It’s Versatile: In addition to being safe for use on marble, Fabuloso can also be used to clean other surfaces in your home, such as countertops, floors, and more.
- It’s a Disinfectant: Fabuloso contains ingredients that help to kill germs and bacteria, making it a great choice for families with young children or pets.
- It Smells Great: Fabuloso comes in a variety of scents, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
What Cleaning Products Are Safe to Use on Marble?
Marble is a very soft and gentle stone, so you don’t want to use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on it. It’s important to make sure that your cleaner doesn’t have too low of a pH, or isn’t too acidic.
This could eat away at your marble and cause it to lose its shine.
Here are some cleaners that are gentle enough to use on marble stone but tough enough to get the job done:
Water & Soap
For a simple solution that you already have in your house, use soap and water to clean your marble surfaces.
You can either use dish soap or hand soap, just make sure that it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or acids such as lemon or lime. These will eat away at the delicate material over time.
Commercial Stone Cleaners
There are plenty of commercial stone cleaners on the market that are safe to use on marble. Make sure to read the label carefully to ensure that it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or acids.
Unfortunately, marble stains fairly easily. For a non-toxic, affordable solution, you can get the stain out by using a baking soda paste.
Mix enough baking soda powder with water to create a thick and creamy sludge. Then, apply it to the stain on the countertop.
You can cover the solution with plastic wrap and make sure it’s sealed around the edges with tape. Wait for 12 to 24 hours to try to lift the stain. When you’re done, wipe away the paste with a damp cloth.
The common 3% variety found in drug stores is fine to use as well, although it will be less effective.
To remove a stain, spray or drip the hydrogen peroxide on the spot. Then, cover it with a clean cloth and wait for 30 minutes to an hour.
After that, blot the area dry with a paper towel or clean cloth. Make sure not to wait too long with this solution to make sure it doesn’t over-bleach your marble surface.
The Bottom Line
Marble is a beautiful stone that deserves to be treated with care. When it comes to cleaning, you want to make sure you’re using a gentle solution that won’t damage the surface.
Fabuloso is a great option for cleaning marble because it’s gentle, easy to use, and budget-friendly.
Do you have any tips for cleaning marble? Share them in the comments below!
- Can You Use Fabuloso on Glass?
- Can You Use Fabuloso on Painted Walls
- Does Fabuloso Sanitize or Disinfect?
- Can You Use Fabuloso on Carpet? 2 Great Methods
- Can You Use Fabuloso With Bleach?
- Can You Use Fabuloso on Stainless Steel?
- Can You Use Fabuloso to Clean the Toilet Bowl?
- Can You Use Fabuloso on Wood Cabinets?
- Can You Use Fabuloso in Laundry?