Nothing is sweeter than seeing your child create a masterpiece, and handing it over to you so proud and accomplished!
My son draws me pictures all the time, and I just wish I could keep them ALL! It’s something I truly struggle with as a mom raising a family in a small home.
There just ain’t enough walls for my babies’ creations.
Below are a variety of ways to display your child’s amazing artwork in a fun, creative and clutter-free way!
15 Ideas to Showcase Your Child’s Artwork
- Kids Artwork Gallery | Image Credit: Oh My! Creative
This is a quick and simple way to display your kid’s artwork! Use cheap frames or used frames to add your kid’s art right into the frame.
I love that this gives your kids options to rotate the art on display, so it doesn’t pile up. Find old frames at yard sales or thrift stores and paint them up, to make them look like new!
- Cabinet Door Display | Image Credit: I Heart Organizing
What a fun way to make a display to hang your child’s art!
They use a cabinet door, paint it up, attach a clip and you can easily display your art!
Even better if you have old cabinet doors laying around from a recent renovation project!
- Rustic Wall Art | Image Credit: Playtivities
Here you will see they used an old piece of rustic, weathered wood to create a place to hang art.
It is so creative and perfect for that country chic style home!
- Frame Art | Image Credit: Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss
4. Frame Art
Here you will see, they found really cheap frames, painted them to fit their style, and removed the glass and backing.
Then hung them on the wall, and placed a clip inside to hang the art! I love this idea!
- Large Art Frame | Image Credit: Alisha Carlson
Make this DIY large art frame to hang on the wall and display multiple pieces of artwork at once!
Great to place in your child’s room or even the living room!
- Framed 3D Art | Image Credit: Crafts on Sea
Have art that won’t fit in a frame, take out the glass part of the frame, and use it to display your child’s art like they did here.
- Yardstick and Clothespin via My Domestic Daybook
Simple but a really fun way to hang up your artwork.
Use a yardstick and clothespins, paint to your liking and hang it up and wait for the art to come in!
- Clipboard Display | Image Credit: Oh So Savvy Mom
Grab some clipboards and create a fun way to display your kid’s artwork! I love how they created a wall to display their kid’s work!
- Kid’s Art Banner | Image Credit: Beauty Through Imperfection
Grab some string and clothespins and create this fun way to hang up your child’s masterpieces!
- Photographing Child’s Artwork| | Image Credit: Simple As That
This is very unique, learn to take perfect pictures of your child’s artwork, and then create a collage print and use that to display your child’s art. I love this idea!
- Kids Rotating Arts Display via Reallifenotes.com
If you live near an IKEA or you could even order online, get some curtain rods. This is a really clever way to display hanging art.
- Art Gallery Wall| | Image Credit: Classy Clutter
12. Art Gallery Wall
Love this idea of creating a designated wall to hang artwork, and the quote decal above is perfect!
- Fridge Display| Image Credit: How Does She
13. Fridge Display
Love displaying things on your fridge, try this makeover to really focus on the art!
- Artwork Ledge | Image Credit: Ana White
14. Artwork Ledge
She created a ledge to place artwork on a dime! This is a fabulous way to really make the art stand out!
- Corkboard Display | Image Credit: Simply Organized
This is a great idea if you have multiple children! Each child gets a board, and you can add an initial just like they did here, so they know which board is theirs!
- 8 Alternatives To Command Strips for Hanging Décor
- 19 Toy Management Tips Every Mom Needs To Know
- 11 Practical Stuffed Animal Storage Ideas (That Are Still Totally Cute)
- 10 Tips For Creating The Perfect Shared Kids Bedroom
Like it? Pin it for later.